Skip to main content

My life experiences....


              MY LIFE EXPERIENCES................✍️☺️πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜†πŸ₯€πŸŒΉ( Combination of all such emotions..)

            Hello friends,here I am to share you with one more relatable and interesting topic..in my last article you must have read about value of music in our life...in this article I am giving you a brief overview of my life experiences which I want to share with you ....

            Everyone's life is filled with lot of struggle, obstacles, difficulties,ups and downs and so on...but most out of it that we must learn from our mistakes and never try to make such mistakes again In our life...we must take a lessons from our life...as everyone must have lived a life in a different way...so while travelling through it we must have learnt a lot...so here let's get started with my experiences...

              I am not saying here that my family background was so rich,but somehow middle class type background I have..I born in a one of the very small village where "GRAM PANCHAYAT " is exists in Maharashtra state....I used to go to school there , where teacher didn't pay attention what's going on in the classroom or what's students are doing there,teacher were least concern about it...and you might laugh at this teacher used to sleep during recess or lunch break after having lunch..and no proper benches were there and no principle nothing ....I learnt there for 1 year i.e.only my 1st std..then shifted to one of my relatives place nearby mumbai location..as I mentioned no facilities was there in this school and no quality education..hence aftert shifting at relative's place  proper atmosphere I found there for education then I join it..I learnt there till my 5th std . only..then again without any reason I shifted to my village again where there was formed a new school far more around 10-11km away from my village...I completed my ssc i.e 10 th std there and once again for higher studies I gone to other place and completed there my B.com....

                 That was a turning point for me like any other ssc passout student, when I was confused with my career ...what to choose and decide??πŸ€” Then finally I chose to be a" CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT"(CA),and register for the same exam...since I was in school i had never ever seen failure in my life although I was a average student...but as the time passed on as I have chosen to be CA I have failed it's entrance exam called as CPT,not only once ..I have passed this exam in 3 rd rd attempt..and then enrol for next exam called "IPCC"..same thing happened there I was miserably failed there too almost 4 times ..πŸ˜’πŸ™...I was about to lose my hopes and confidence and everything..but words from within I heard - 

    "One exam can't judge you ,or can't decide your ability ,it can't questioned your intelligence"..but somewhere I was feeling too guilty that I belong to a small village where noone courage to see such dreams...my mom dad always proudly said that " My girl is doing CA , although it is one of the most difficult exam in world ,but she was giving her best to crack it..." That's true I have taken lots of efforts to clear the exam ,but luck matters somewhere..so at last my parents told me to quit CA..I was not ready to quit it but I was not having any option so I quit it....

            When I was in my school or in college I have many friends..I used to make friends and talk to everyone...not personally in contact with but face to face I interacted a lot..and all of my friends enjoyed my company...I was quit funny and talkative so I could easily makes friends...but once I quit CA then I felt guilty from within that I couldn't fulfill my parents dream...I am good for nothing...all my Frank and talkative nature replaced with loneliness and upset....I have break contacts with my almost all of friends...that was very difficult time for me to deal with...but I manage to overcome it and gather all the courage and wake up with again with full determination...and now I am pursuing CA...when I was doing CA I was seeing nothing other than CA..but now I could able to see the other fields their scope too....and I also liked the path which I chosen now.....but guilt was always  present in my mind it will never vanish from my brain that I couldn't be a CA which I dreamt to be...

           When I was pursuing CA as due to lack of travelling and conveyance issue ,my parent shifted along with my 3 sisters and a brother to nearby semiurban area where there was easy conveyance present...I stayed there with my granny and my sister brother for almost 4 year...and then during that period I have learnt a lot about the people and their mindsets....I could have seen lots of people they could be my classmates or relatives too..I have seen their selfishness,their real faces....as I was unaware about all that things I usually thinking that everyone is my type and knows me well, understand me well but they just pretends to be with me but showing as if they are real faces....

          I thank to god πŸ™πŸ™,that it had given me such huge life experiences ,they may be good ,bad or worst somewhere... but reality of people reveiled there and fortunately I could see....and felt bad..that people just doing there work ,they don't cared about us anymore....there was a lack of humanity, symapthy, support and help....and my habit was like to trust anyone very easily without cross verifying it...and that costs me more ....so now I decided to give place to those only who worth having it..and who really cares for us....

           Now,I have shifted to my village again due to lockdown...and staying here....and now I have decided not to give too much importance to those who just pretends to be with us....and wholeheartedly thanks to God ,that he had given me a chance to stay at another place far from my home...it teaches me lot..I have done many mistakes regarding my career and all...but it definitely feeds me with a energy to go through worst of the worst situation....

           So here guys ,I have shortly express my experiences with all of you...but there lot of things are kept only in my mind which I couldn't share here..if could share it the article will be out of the words...hence I cut it short....I briefly tried to share it with all of you..it's my humble request to a of you guys, which I have learnt from my life- you must have better experiences than me..but sti remember following things - 

1.dont trust anyone easily without cross verifying it..

2.have a selected but caring and sharing friends in life.

3.always be alert and ready to face every situation.

4.never regret about the failures like me,just let it go and move on..

5.never judged anyone without having sufficient cause to believe..

6.learn form your past ..

7.learn from other's as well as owns mistakes..

8.dont ever share your personal life with anyone ..

9.life is given us once ,so live it enjoy it..

10. Most important learn from it..as obstacles are also necessary to taste the life...

11.be honest..

12.stay strong to handle every kind of situation..

And at last I would like to summed up with -

So stay blessed guys...happy reading....stay happy....stay cool....share your thoughts about my life experiences in the comments section and do follow me..thank you...πŸ™πŸ™

Comments

  1. My little efforts towards my life..so I request all of you guys,must read it..you will definitely learn something here..so do support my efforts..
    Thank you...πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam or abusive content or link in the comments box....

Popular posts from this blog

IMPORTANCE OF TIME .....✍️

                IMPORTANCE OF TIME......         Hello friends,I have come up with a one another interesting topic ,we all are well known of it...yes it's "TIME".... πŸ•›              We all have heard that "TIME IS MONEY, TIME IS PRECIOUS THAN GOLD".... rather time is precious than any other things in the world..hence we all are quite concious about it....still we are not paying attention towards it and always easily ignore it...and we are not taking it seriously....even though we all are time travellers still we even not realise it's importance even after knowing its value...ask yourself why ,we couldn't make it more productive ,more memorable,more worthy????                    Time is limited ,it is constraint...we can't increase or decrease in the manner and the way we like... everything has a solution but time has not..time has no replacement....and will never have anything that could be replaced on its place never eve

Something about MEMORIES .....

                                  MEMORIES......✍️           Hello friends,                 Here I have come with a new interesting topic ,which is quiet closer to everyone's heart...and the topic which has always remain everyone's favourite ,and we love to talk on that are the  "MEMORIES".. so let's have a look on it...          We all are filled with a lot of memories..and that could be joyful, cheerful, enthusiastic or some could be sad ,unhappy as well....           Memories are most lovable part in everyone's life..whether it is good or bad...good memories gives us positive vibes whereas, negative memories gives us negative vibes ....but although memory could be of any kind it's upon us how we are dealing with it.....        Sometimes good memories gives us lessons as well as strength to face the upcoming situation...it teaches us how to deal with changing circumstances,way of behaving in changing lifestyle ,changing taste , habits, preferen

VALUE OF A MUSIC OR SONG IN OUR LIFE........✍️

                                          MUSIC....... 🎹πŸ₯πŸŽ»πŸŽΈπŸŽΌπŸŽ΅           Hello friends,             Is there anyone who doesn't like music or song????I think noone will be there who don't like music...so here I am come up with everyone's most lovable topic called "MUSIC".....             In my last article you might have read importance of time in our life.. every thing must have to happen on time and if anything is meant to be it will be..so everything has its proper time of occurrence...so like as time,there are lots of things which has a prominence or importance in our life ...one of them is "Music or song" 🎼🎡🎢🎸🎻πŸ₯πŸŽΉ...                     Yaaa, you read it right music is everything for us...it's a that topic which is most loving,most likable, emotional and close to heart of everyone..it really plays vital role in our life..it may be of any kind like - rock,pop,disco,silent, romantic etc..but all of us are a fo